BEAUTIFUL YOrkie Puppies for sale
What Information is Collected?
We may record the following information:
- The Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) of the machine which
- accessed our website.
- The date of the visit.
- The time of the visit.
- The path taken through our website.
- The browser being used.
- A list of files downloaded or viewed.
- Any errors encountered.
- Some pages within our Web site require personal information in order to provide online services. Personal information is gathered and stored in a secure manner to prevent monitoring or interception. We do not share personal information with third parties.
- All of the information collected by our website is intended for internal purposes only and is not distributed to any other charitable, cultural, nonprofit organizations or parties.
- Whenever it is appropriate for us to collect identifiable personal information from you, say for example, when you request for us to contact you or when you are making a purchase, we will always explicitly ask you for that information. We will never attempt to use any stealthy technique to obtain identifiable personal information about you without your knowledge.
- When you contact us with a question or inquiry using our Online Contact Form, we only use the information collected to respond to you. The data will be collected, processed and used only by our organization. The data will be stored only as long as needed to complete our follow-up correspondence with you, after which time it will be destroyed.
- Credit card sales transactions will be communicated securely, using the TLS/SSL (Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer) data encryption protocol.
- When you purchase goods and/or services at our website using your credit card, we must disclose some of your identifiable personal information to banking service providers as necessary to approve and process your credit card sales transaction.
- When you purchase goods and/or services at our website using your credit card, some identifiable personal information about you will be stored to comply with credit card merchant record keeping requirements and with federal and state laws regarding sales and tax records. The data will be transferred securely to our private offline encrypted data systems and stored for the length of time required by law for tax auditing purposes, after which time it will be destroyed.
- When you subscribe to our mailing or e-mailing list(s), we only use the data collected to send you information from the categories you select and news about our company and website updates. The data will be collected, processed and used only by our organization. The data will be stored indefinitely unless you Unsubscribe from the mailing or e-mailing list(s) or your contact information becomes out dated (i.e., non-deliverable), after which time it will be destroyed.
- We will not sell, rent, lease or lend your identifiable personal information to any third party, unless you have specifically and willingly consented for us to do so and you are not a minor.
- We will not otherwise disclose your identifiable personal information to any third party, except as noted above for credit card sales and except under the extraordinary circumstances noted below.
- In the following special circumstances only, we may disclose identifiable personal information:
- If required to do so by law or to comply with legal process served on us.
- To protect and defend our rights or property.
- To protect the personal safety of any person or persons.
- We may use HTTP Cookies and/or URI Query Strings in HTTP requests to keep track of products in your shopping basket and to make decisions about what content to display to you. If we set first party cookies and/or URI query strings in HTTP requests, they will be used only by our organization. We set our cookies to expire in seven (7) days, after which time they should be automatically deleted by client browsers.
- When we provide search services at and for our website, we use your search keywords only to provide the information you seek at our website. The web site search keywords you enter are processed only by our organization. The web site search keywords data is not recorded and is not retained beyond the duration of your browser session.
- When you post a message on our public Discussion Message Board web pages, ALL DATA THAT YOU POST MAY BE VIEWED BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC, including any sender information supplied by you. This data is stored on the web server indefinitely.
- We use server access log data* for security monitoring, trend analysis and for research and development of web site improvements. Our web server access log data is recorded on our web server(s) and is stored and/or used only by our organization. The duration of storage of this data is indefinite.
* Please note that whenever you browse the Internet, there is some information about your computer and the Internet domain from which you are accessing the Internet that is passed along during the protocol exchange between client computers, Internet gateways and server computers. However, this information does not immediately identify you personally. Such information is useful to webmasters for keeping their websites tuned to technological and demographic trends and for discovering system errors or problems with their software code.
Disclaimer of Liability
We reserve the right to change this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted to this page as soon as reasonably possible, so please check this page periodically. Use of our website constitutes consent to any policy then in effect.